We’re looking for partners to join us as we continue to build this event into one of the best winter experiences “on and off the ice”…anywhere!
- Strong branding opportunities.
- Direct marketing and social media promotions.
- A recognized and engaged target audience playing Canada’s national pastime…at its grass roots best.
- An engaged host community that lives and breathes hockey.
- Customized and creative proposals to appeal to your brand strategy.
- A commitment to event growth and promotion of your brand.
- A Social Media team whose sole focus is to tell the story of our event, community and our sponsors.
ABOUT THE EVENT
- One of the largest Pond Hockey events in the world!
- Fund raising program supporting local charities.
- 1500+ players, friends, families and spectators.
- Over 16 rinks built on a private 14 acre pond.
- Friday and Saturday night games played under the lights.
- Nearly 1000 hockey games played on the pond over two weekends.
- Friday and Saturday night “Pond Parties” all hosted at Pinestone
1) Category Exclusivity
- Your logo or company name on our hockey nets.
- Your company name on one or more of our ten divisions of hockey and trophies.
2) Activate your Product
- Opportunities for on-site sampling and activation at Pinestone.
- Player registration gifts (given to all teams).
- Enter your own team.
3) Public Relations & Media
- Named on all PR and Media Releases on par with major sporting events.
- Event promotional video.
4) CNPHC Website & Social Media Messaging
- Facebook, Twitter, web messaging and promotional opportunities.
5) Event Program Advertising
- Distribution of 2000+ high quality souvenir programs.
6) On Site Signage
- High visibility positioning on official welcome banners, backdrops and rink boards.
- Hockey nets
NEW High Visibility Sponsorship Opportunities
- They have a constant, high profile presence at the event but also make social media driven “pop-up” appearances throughout the year in key locations in the region.
- It’s a party in a box complete with its own sound and P.A system and live streaming cameras. Strategically located in a high traffic area during the event. It also tours periodically throughout the region during the rest of the year.
Live Event Streaming
- Offers a chance for our fans and followers to check in on our event. It’s also a great opportunity for our players and sponsors to check in on ice conditions and rink development in the lead up to the event.
Ice Crew Sponsorship
- No better place (or weather) to test your winter wear or get attention for your brand than on the backs of our event heroes!
For more information and ideas on sponsorship opportunities, contact us