- Up to 6 players per team
- 5 Games (2 Friday – 3 Saturday) – Sunday playoffs for qualifying teams only
- Player gifts received at Check-In
- Heated Food and Beverage Tent Rinkside with patio
- Friday and Saturday Night Pond Parties hosted at Deerhurst Resort – live entertainment – contests & prizing – – Hockey on the big screen+
- Dinner tickets sold separately by Deerhurst Resort (more details to follow)
- Each Team member must meet the minimum age requirement as of the first day of the tournament
- Any team in any division with an underage player or a player who is ineligible because they are an active pro, semi pro, university or OHL Junior hockey player will be disqualified and unable to play in the Championships.
- Each team is responsible for their own transportation and accommodation
- All teams must be available for a 12pm start on Friday of the tournament – this is a 2-day event (Fri/Sat) with qualifying teams moving on to Sunday finals
- A team can only be registered in one (1) division per weekend
- Each team is allowed a maximum of six (6) players per team and no substitutions will be permitted once the tournament begins, no exceptions will be made
- The CNPHC and OC reserve the right to alter the schedule at any time, especially when decisions need to be made due to weather conditions and unsafe ice surface.
- The CNPHC reserves the right to refuse player / team participation
*If you have any questions or issues registering your team please contact Angela at:
Deposit of $300 + HST (balance due Nov 1st)
Full Payment of $600 + HST This is for NEW teams.
Pay Remaining Balance of $300 + HSTThis is ONLY for teams who have already paid a deposit.
1235 Deerhurst Dr, Huntsville, ON, P1H 1A9
For reservations and special rates for all CNPHC participants
CALL 1-855-243-7103 or visit the Deerhurst Pond Hockey Webpage
REGISTRATION & CUSTOMER SERVICE
Angela Broadley ~ Event Manager
MEDIA INQUIRIES & OPERATIONS
Neil Lumsden ~ Executive Director