- Up to 6 players per team
- 4 Games (2 Friday – 2 Saturday) – Saturday afternoon/evening playoffs for qualifying teams only
- Player gifts received at Check-In
- Two restaurants Rinkside with patios
- Friday and Saturday Night Pond Parties hosted at Pinestone Resort – live entertainment – contests & prizing – – Hockey on the big screen+
- Dinner tickets sold separately by Pinestone Resort (more details to follow)
- Each Team member must meet the minimum age requirement as of the first day of the tournament
- Any team in any division with an underage player or a player who is ineligible because they are an active pro, semi pro, university or OHL Junior hockey player will be disqualified and unable to play in the Championships.
- Each team is responsible for their own transportation and accommodation
- All teams must be available for a 12pm start on Friday of the tournament – this is a 2-day event (Fri/Sat) with qualifying teams moving on to Saturday afternoon/evening finals
- A team can only be registered in one (1) division per weekend
- Each team is allowed a maximum of six (6) players per team and no substitutions will be permitted once the tournament begins, no exceptions will be made
- The CNPHC and OC reserve the right to alter the schedule at any time, especially when decisions need to be made due to weather conditions and unsafe ice surface.
*If you have any questions or issues registering your team please contact us at:
Full Payment of $600 + HST
NOTE: This is for a team that was NOT registered for last years 2015/2016 season.
Full Payment of $350 + HST
NOTE: This is for a team that WAS registered for last years 2015/2016 season.
Host Resort: Pinestone Resort
4252 County Road 21, Haliburton, ON.
Phone# 705-457-1800, 800- 461-0357
reservation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Other Accommodation choices contact #MyHaliburton Highlands
web link: http://www.myhaliburtonhighlands.com/a-place-to-sleep email: email@example.com